I have moved! This page should automatically redirect. If it doesn't please click here.

Thursday, November 8, 2012

September Mini Album

 In August I started keeping a little monthly mini-album of little happenings and photos. I didn't want this to be a huge commitment where I had to do a page a day. I wanted it to be for fun. This is the mini I have for September.

I love this color combo! Neutral with a bright blue is sooo fresh and cheery and happy!
I thought this Teresa Collins Everyday Moments sticker was so appropriate for the cover. I do plan to define myself!
This is the first page. My eye on the left, Twins on the right. (Not mine! I just think they are too cute, though.)

This was a fun day at Eureka Springs with the cutie hubs! The eye pic is only the top layer. When you lift it there are several other pics underneath!

How cute are these two? This "Nap Time" sticker says it all!
I really do love when the bed is made. I just don't feel right if I don't make the bed!

This tag added a space for extra journaling!

This is a pic of the fire pit. We love to have people over to sit by the fire and relax. I used a piece of corrugated board for this page. It's not exactly what I was going for, but not bad.

I love this die cut from Teresa Collins Everyday Moments! Just perfect for this page!

We really do a lot of laughing with friends around the fire. It is a very fun time and we have lots of good memories from these nights!


3 comments:

  1. CUTE! Have I seen this yet? We DO have some good times around a fire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure if you have seen this one yet. Maybe, you saw parts of it? We should have a fire again soon, before it gets too cold!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this! And I feel the same way about a made bed.

    ReplyDelete