I have moved! This page should automatically redirect. If it doesn't please click here.

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Eclectic Snowflakes

It's time for a new challenge at Eclectic Ellapu and this time it's Snow Much fun! I decided to go with snowflakes! I decided to make an LO with some Bo Bunny paper. I love the snowflakes on the top right! The cute little lady in the photo is my late grandmother. 


I loved the sentiment behind the LO is really special to me. Wait til you see the hidden journaling!

I love this Teresa Collins' trinket and thought it looked like a snowflake. But, I could not help but add a blue Close to My Heart Sparkle!
There's nothing I love more than sparkles and bling! I like adding them to ink spatters!

This awesome paper clip is made by using a paper clip and two brads!

This Heidi Swapp "open-able" is  super fun for adding hidden journaling!
The open-able opens up to a heart shape and there is tons of journaling space!

1 comment:

  1. WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching
    for unflagging
    Also visit my blog ... wiki.oszone.net

    ReplyDelete